Friday, June 29, 2012

Party in My Pants Menstrual Cloth Pad Review


Once up on a time reusable cloth pads were the thing. Every women used them and didn't think twice about it. Somewhere along the way some manufacturer stole the idea and made sanitary napkins--disposable, plastic versions of our beloved fabrics.

I was browsing the internet, in search of something spiffy for the lady parts, and I ran into the idea of cloth menstrual pads. These pads were reusable, claimed to be comfortable, and were very affordable. I was on my way with my first order of PIMP Pads (Party in My Pants Pads).

Luckily, Part in My Pants had a free offer of a liner to try out for the ladies interested in cloth menstrual pads. I decided to go for it and ordered the free trial of their luxe liner in flannel. Unfortunately I couldn't choose my fabric since it was a free offer but I was really hoping for an adorable pink swirl pattern that I saw on their site.

Two or three business days later I checked my mail and there was a nice liner for me to try. It came with a small organic dark chocolate piece and the liner was in the fabric choice I had hoped for! I was pretty surprised that I got the cute variety.

I recently have gotten to try out the liner and I have to say that I'm absolutely impressed. The liner is one of the thinnest liners I've ever used -- disposables included. It was comfortable and soft. At one point I had complete forgotten I had it latched onto my panties (via the snap) and was surprised when I went to the toilet and saw a pretty pink liner looking up at me!

I had used the liner on a very light day and had absolutely no leaking. It was well worth the shipping and handling charge. The luxe size is good for me and I am reassured that I won't be leaking all over the place on a light day, ruining a pair of pretty panties.

I'd totally recommend these liners, at least. As far I've seen a lot of ladies really dig their pads since they're so thin. I'm not sure if all of them are very thin but I know for sure that their liners are teeny tiny in that department. Full of pure awesomeness though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd really love to hear your opinions, ideas, suggestions, experiences, and thoughts about reusable products. Please share with us!